Lobkowicz Chateau and Romanesque Castle
At the end of the 12th century, the Bishop of Prague had a Romanesque castle built on a rocky ridge above the river Elbe. It was enlarged during the Gothic period. In the 16th century, a Renaissance wing was added and later was the entire complex expanded even further.
Velké Březno Chateau
The chateau is located in the village of Velké Březno, 8 km east of the center of Ústí nad Labem.
Castle Krásné Březno - Ústí nad Labem
Heinrich of Bünau had a manor house built in Krásný Březno (on the site of the New Castle) before 1566. In 1597-1603 Rudolf of Bünau had a church built and about the same time he extended the one-tract house in the neighbourhood of the older mansion into the two-tract rectangular two-storey Old Castle.
The castle and the ruins of Skalka Castle can be found in the village of Vlastislav, near Třebenice.
The Vrbičany Chateau, located near Lovosice, is a late Baroque building built between 1786-89 on the site of a medieval fortress.
The dominant silhouette rises on a rocky promontory above the confluence of the rivers Elbe and Ploučnice. Its current form is the work of the leading aristocratic family of the Habsburg monarchy. During the 20th century, the Děčín chateau was the seat of several armies. The complex includes an extensive castle park and a baroque rose garden.
Doksany Monastery and Chateau
The monastery in Doksany enjoyed its greatest expansion in the 13th and 14th centuries. During the Hussites and during the Thirty Years' War, it was looted. In the second half of the 17th century, it was generously rebuilt in the Baroque style.
Konojedy Castle and Church
The most important building in Konojedy near Úštěk is the local chateau with the adjacent Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary.
Libochovice Chateau is a popular tourist destination for its romantic location on the banks of the river Ohře with the ruins of Házmburk Castle in the background and the volcanic hills of the Central Bohemian Uplands.
The jewel among the castles and chateaus of northern Bohemia is Ploskovice near Litoměřice. The chateau in Ploskovice was built in 1720-1730.